Ives and Co is a small but growing legal practice based in Nottingham and Kent.
Established in 1986 in Plumtree, Nottingham, we offer specialist advice on a wide range of non-contentious legal matters. Including Residential and Commercial Conveyancing and related property matters, Wills, Trusts and Probate, and Inheritance and Capital Gains Tax.
Ives and Co obtained the Lexcel Accreditation in 2013, CQS Accreditation for Quality Conveyancing in 2012, and have successfully maintained the same high standards to date.
We are a small, friendly and reliable firm, and pride ourselves on providing excellent customer care. Each client is important to us. The Staff at Ives and Co are long established employees, with a wealth of experience. Please see the Our People page to meet the team.
- EXPERTISE - We are experts in what we do and can handle all the potential pitfalls involved in the conveyancing process.
- PERSONAL APPROACH - We are personable and friendly. We think the personal approach is critical in these often stressful transactions.
- ACCESSIBLE - It is imperative that our clients are able to communicate with us whenever required, in person, on the telephone/Skype, or email.
- TRANSPARENT – No hidden charges and we will be completely clear about all of our fees.
- COMPETITIVE – Our fees are competitive and cost-effective.
- ACCREDITATIONS – Lexcel and Conveyancing Quality Scheme accredited.